At TOCA Everybody Plays! We seek to transform the soccer experience by building communities that inspire everybody to play. This shared TOCA experience is the basis of a global, inclusive TOCA community in which we all share our love of the World’s most popular sport.
What makes a TOCA Teammate? An individual that seeks to...
- Play Hard
- Care Deeply
- Grow Together
- Strive for Excellence
- Create Awesome Experiences
Job Description Highlights:
Reports To: General Manager
Location: Madison, WI
Compensation: $12 - $13 Hourly
Flexible Schedule: Minimum of 15 hours a week including weekend availability
Role Scope and Requirements:
The Operations Associate is responsible for performing the daily activities required to operate the facility, including all aspects of guest services, cash handling, concessions, and basic housekeeping within the facility.
- Greet and assist Guests throughout the facility
- Skillfully operate food and beverage equipment machines and prepares product in a proficient manner
- Efficiently and accurately perform scorekeeping duties
- Communicate effectively with referees in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Set up and decorate party room prior to guest’s arrival
- Set up appropriate facility signage
- Provide outstanding customer service throughout the event, ensuring that food is served on-time, assisting with timing of field use
- Providing excellent guest services by enthusiastically servicing Guests while performing a multitude of diverse tasks, being thorough, accurate and prompt when responding to Guest inquiries and when necessary directing the individual to the appropriate Associate
- Demonstrating the initiative and commitment to communication and teamwork to assure optimal Guest Service
- Adhering to First Aid and emergency guidelines and procedures
- Adhere to all OSHA Safety Standards and be alert and communicate safety / security problems to the Supervisor or Lead immediately.
- Adhering to manufacturers specifications when using equipment or materials in order to assure no risk to self, fellow Associates or Guests
- Maintaining housekeeping standards for all areas of the facility including; lobby, seating, restrooms, meeting spaces, fields, player benches and offices
- Periodically, efficiently performing clerical activities
- Maintaining a professional and organized demeanor when dealing with both internal and external Guests
- Providing services as required for special events, tournaments and competitions
- Performing various tasks as necessitated by Guest Service or facility requirements
Knowledge and Experience:
- Must be 15 years of age or older
- Is a highly motivated self-starter who is service minded, enthusiastic and energetic
- Demonstrates an understanding of TOCA’s commitment to quality service, products and entertainment
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Consistently maintains a pleasant, professional and approachable style
- Thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment where required to deal with a variety of individuals and personalities
- Able to work a flexible schedule consisting of varying days and hours (including weekends, holidays and nights)
TOCA Football, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
TOCA was founded in 2016 by two-time U.S. World Cup and former MLS and English Premier League midfielder Eddie Lewis. He led the development of TOCA's training platform, which employs a proprietary ball machine, digitized targets, and a data-enhanced app to create a welcoming environment for players at every level. TOCA Football, Inc. is currently the largest soccer center operator in North America and an official soccer training partner of MLS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.