At TOCA Everybody Plays! We seek to transform the soccer experience by building communities that inspire everybody to play. This shared TOCA experience is the basis of a global, inclusive TOCA community in which we all share our love of the World’s most popular sport.
What makes a TOCA Teammate? An individual that seeks to...
- Play Hard
- Care Deeply
- Grow Together
- Strive for Excellence
- Create Awesome Experiences
Job Description Highlights:
Reports To: Assistant General Manager
Location: Madison, WI
Compensation: $12 - $13 Hourly
Flexible Schedule: Minimum of 15 - 20 hours a week including weekend availability
Role Scope and Requirements:
The TOCA Guest Service Representative will represent TOCA as the first person a customer sees and talks to when they walk through the door or call on the phone. This person is passionate about their job, can communicate in a welcoming and customer focused manner, and multi-task.
- Scheduling customers via text, email, phone calls, and in person
- Staying organized across multiple tasks
- Communicating TOCA’s programming and membership model.
- Greeting customers and making them feel welcome
- Fielding any questions and inquiries from current and prospective clients
- Excellent communicator within a team of players, clients, families, and support staff
- Calling former customers to invite them back to TOCA
- Responding to voicemails and emails
- Opening and closing of the Center
- Tracking inventory and supplies
- Assisting Center Manager with any and all tasks to maintain operational excellence
Knowledge and Experience:
- A passion and knowledge for soccer and sports
- Positive attitude and outlook within the role
- Reliable and accountable to perform all functions of the position
- Problem solver and able to adapt in any situation with clients and through TOCA standards
- An individual that is teachable, coachable, and a continuous learner
- Professionalism within the workplace and a positive ambassador for TOCA
- Excellent oral & written communication skills across a variety of teams and staff
- Comfortable on multiple technological platforms
- High character individual that focuses on relationships and enjoys working with people
- Ability to use technology to help themselves become more efficient and effective in maintaining relationships with clients
- Experience working in a guest facing job
- Experience working with clients and customers of different ages from youth to adult
- Prior experience within a gym or other bookable training positions is a plus
TOCA Football, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
TOCA was founded in 2016 by two-time U.S. World Cup and former MLS and English Premier League midfielder Eddie Lewis. He led the development of TOCA's training platform, which employs a proprietary ball machine, digitized targets, and a data-enhanced app to create a welcoming environment for players at every level. TOCA Football, Inc. is currently the largest soccer center operator in North America and an official soccer training partner of MLS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.