At TOCA Everybody Plays! We seek to transform the soccer experience by building communities that inspire everybody to play. This shared TOCA experience is the basis of a global, inclusive TOCA community in which we all share our love of the World’s most popular sport.
What makes a TOCA Teammate? An individual that seeks to...
- Play Hard
- Care Deeply
- Grow Together
- Strive for Excellence
- Create Awesome Experiences
Job Description Highlights:
Reports To: Kids Program Manager
Location: Suwanee, GA
Compensation: $18 - $20 Hourly
Flexible Schedule: Minimum of 15 - 20 hours a week including weekend availability
Role Scope and Requirements:
The Early Childhood Soccer Coach is designed for children starting at 18 months and up to 7 years old. Our classes provide a fun, high-energy environment that is perfect for developing your child's motor and social skills.
- Conducts soccer activities with children, setting an upbeat and enthusiastic tone.
- Provides encouragement and coaching during activities to help children gain skills.
- Monitors the safe use of equipment.
- Manages positive participation among all children.
- Greets and dismisses children from classes.
- Leads sports stations.
- Conducts birthday parties.
Knowledge and Experience:
- College level club soccer playing experience is preferred
- Outgoing, and passion for sports and children ages 18 months to 6 years old
- Customer-oriented with parents and caregivers.
- Effective discipline skills.
- Good communication with parents, coworkers, superiors, and children.
- Knowledge of curriculum and company standards.
TOCA Football, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
TOCA was founded in 2016 by two-time U.S. World Cup and former MLS and English Premier League midfielder Eddie Lewis. He led the development of TOCA's training platform, which employs a proprietary ball machine, digitized targets, and a data-enhanced app to create a welcoming environment for players at every level. TOCA Football, Inc. is currently the largest soccer center operator in North America and an official soccer training partner of MLS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.