This position is remote
At TOCA Everybody Plays! We seek to transform the soccer experience by building communities that inspire everybody to play. This shared TOCA experience is the basis of a global, inclusive TOCA community in which we all share our love of the World’s most popular sport.
What makes a TOCA Teammate? An individual that seeks to...
- Play Hard
- Care Deeply
- Grow Together
- Strive for Excellence
- Create Awesome Experiences
Job Description Highlights:
Reports To: Director of Enterprise Applications
Location: Remote (Atlanta, GA)
Compensation: $60 Hourly
Contract Duration: 6 Months - 9 Months
Role Scope and Requirements:
TOCA is seeking an experienced Business/Functional Analyst to play a key role in supporting internal business partners (HR, Finance, Marketing, etc.). The Business Analyst will be responsible for developing business requirements for integrated management information systems across enterprise applications (ERP, Point of Sale, CRM, HRMS, etc.). The selected candidate will also be part of change management and process improvement discussions in order to identify and implement streamlined solutions. Ensure that processes are implemented to take full advantage of the capabilities of the systems. The ideal candidate will be a results-oriented, business analyst with experience in business systems implementation and functional operations.
- Support end users in all business functions, in the use of the enterprise applications noted above
- Manage tasks related to application administration, improvements, upgrades and enhancements
- Be able to clearly articulate As-Is with To-Be business needs and be able to educate users on system functionality/features and help bridge the gap on processes as needed
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to understand their business requirements, informational needs and data sources, conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings and presentations
- Translate business needs into a clearly defined and detailed business requirements document, inclusive of business use cases, process flows, traceability matrices as well as report mock-ups
- Form strong working relationships with your TOCA peers and across the IT organization
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications
- Monitor project progress, identify and escalate potential project risks and delays to management
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical staff and business users
- Coordinate and lead discussions to ensure understanding and alignment to projects and initiatives
- Plan and facilitate user acceptance testing with business stakeholders
Knowledge and Experience:
- Must have experience working with management information systems and understand the downstream impact of integrated processes
- Proven ability to facilitate communication and provide support to both the business and technology team members
- Must have experience working simultaneously with multiple stakeholders, sponsors, and business partners, exhibiting an ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, and the ability to support multiple projects simultaneously
- Balance of strong business process knowledge and experience implementing mix of custom and packaged software solutions to meet ongoing business needs
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changing business needs
- Prior experience with ERP/HRMS applications; NetSuite/ADP preferred
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 4+ years of overall IT experience
TOCA Football, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
TOCA was founded in 2016 by two-time U.S. World Cup and former MLS and English Premier League midfielder Eddie Lewis. He led the development of TOCA's training platform, which employs a proprietary ball machine, digitized targets, and a data-enhanced app to create a welcoming environment for players at every level. TOCA Football, Inc. is currently the largest soccer center operator in North America and an official soccer training partner of MLS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.