This position is hybrid
At TOCA Everybody Plays! We seek to transform the soccer experience by building communities that inspire everybody to play. This shared TOCA experience is the basis of a global, inclusive TOCA community in which we all share our love of the World’s most popular sport.
What makes a TOCA Teammate? An individual that seeks to...
- Play Hard
- Care Deeply
- Grow Together
- Strive for Excellence
- Create Awesome Experiences
Job Description Highlights:
Reports To: Accounts Payable Supervisor
Location: Hybrid (Remote and Office)
Compensation: $50,000 - $57,000 with bonus opportunities
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off
Role Scope and Requirements:
The Accounts Payable Specialist will assist with the accounts payable process, month end procedures, and other ad-hoc projects. The company’s accounting system is currently NetSuite. The company utilizes MineralTree, an AP automation tool to assist with the AP process.
- Review and code invoices to GL accounts and related cost centers/locations by analyzing invoice and supporting documents
- Communicating with other departments to obtain an understanding of the service or product for proper coding
- Utilize an AP automation tool to process accounts payable
- Create purchase orders in the accounting systems
- Monitor invoice due dates, discount opportunities and submit payments (ACH, checks, and wires) through an AP automation tool. Periodically print physical checks through the accounting system
- Manage the accounts payable email to communicate with vendors and employees regarding invoices, payments, statements, and other accounts payable items
- Communicate with new vendors to obtain payment information and tax forms to set up vendors in the accounting system
- Call new vendors to verify payment information
- Assist with improvements and updates to the AP automation software
- Perform accounts payable reconciliations
- Prepare 1099 spreadsheet for year-end reportingPeriodic travel to office to retrieve mail, print checks and make deposits
- Complete ad hoc projects
Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge of QuickBooks desktop (preferred but not required)
- Understanding of technology (AP automation tool)
- Conscientious of deadlines and detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the company
- Ability to prioritize tasks when provided with a high volume of tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or another related field preferred
- 4+ years of work experience in accounting roles
TOCA Football, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
TOCA was founded in 2016 by two-time U.S. World Cup and former MLS and English Premier League midfielder Eddie Lewis. He led the development of TOCA's training platform, which employs a proprietary ball machine, digitized targets, and a data-enhanced app to create a welcoming environment for players at every level. TOCA Football, Inc. is currently the largest soccer center operator in North America and an official soccer training partner of MLS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.