This at-will full-time position (account executive level) is responsible for generating maximum revenue through full menu sales for Real Salt Lake and Real Monarchs at America First Field and Zions Bank Stadium. Sales emphasis for this position will be on group outings, theme nights, school groups, and youth soccer groups.
- Generates maximum revenue through full menu sales for Real Salt Lake and Real Monarchs with a focus on package sales
- Sells season tickets and group to soccer and corporate community
- Sells season, partial plans, groups, and premium products to new prospective clients
- Creates and develops new business by regularly connecting with prospects through in-stadium tours, external appointments, phone prospecting, networking events, and more
- Manages accounts to provide the highest level of customer service throughout the season
- Maintains accurate records for accounts through the CRM system
- Game night responsibilities will include assisting with sales initiatives, and/or prospecting clients at the stadium, meeting with group leaders, helping coordinate hospitality areas, and other duties as assigned
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, or related field
- At least 1 year of prior sales experience
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated history of exceeding weekly and monthly sales goals
- Strong time management skills, administrative aptitude, organization and customer service skills
- High energy with the ability to remain focused while working independently
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner, both written and verbal
- Must be flexible to work evenings and weekends as needed
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The job requires regularly lifting/pushing up to 10 pounds and occasionally lifting/pushing more than 25 pounds or exerting heavy force, in a wide disparity or environmental conditions. The job involves standing, stooping, bending, lifting, pushing, etc.
Real Salt Lake provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and RSL reserves the right to do so at any time. Employees shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.