Full-Time: Up to £23,000
Wigan Athletic Community Trust is recruiting an Admin Officer to provide administrative support to the Head of Community, Senior Management, Project Managers and Project Coordinators. To oversee the daily running of the office environment and general business administration.
This role is vital for the smooth running of the business. You will:
- Manage, organise, and maintain the reception area of the main office during selected hours.
- Oversee the daily running of the business including answer incoming calls, facility booking and usage, logging, and reporting of all maintenance issues, booking of all travel, and transport, responding to the community email account, and monitoring all charity requests.
- General office management including the stationary order, sports equipment, the signing in and out process of employees, contractors, learners, and visitors.
- Support Senior Management, Project Managers and Project Coordinators with internal events, administrative duties and monitoring and evaluation.
- Lead on the data entry system Sales Force, including mass uploading of information, proving monthly reports.
- Support the Operations Manager on the organisation and management of central records enforcing GDPR guidelines and management of the archive room.
- Support the Operations Manager with the health and safety procedure including the reporting, monitoring, and reviewing of all risk assessments and accidents.
- Being a flexible member of the Community Trust team and support projects when required including in evenings and on weekends.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of working in a busy office environment providing administrative support to staff of all levels.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to build effective working relationships.
- IT literate, with the ability to use the full Microsoft Office package.
- The ability to organise own workload and to prioritise effectively.
- The ability to adapt and take on new initiatives.
- Self-motivated with a passion to succeed.
- The ability to work as part of team.
- Willingness to learn and continuously develop.
- The ability to be assertive, calm with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Flexibility to meet the requirements of the needs of the business.