Sky Blues in the Community are recruiting for a Football Development Administrator.
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the Football and Facilities Development Team at Sky Blues in the Community, ensuring that the department and its services run smoothly by responding to a wide range of customer enquiries, answering the telephone, responding to emails, and resolving issues effectively and efficiently.
You will support with the management of our Player Development Centre player, including the player registration process and maintaining accurate and up to date records on players, parents, and our workforce. You will be responsible for managing bookings for programmes and services as well as facilities and you will be carrying out financial management and control tasks on a regular basis.
In addition to this, you will act as the secretary for our Sky Blues in the Community Player Development Centre, which is an FA registered Community Football Club with over 30 teams and 500 players.
Main roles and responsibilities for the role will include.
- Effectively and efficiently deal with complex customer enquiries in person, over the phone and via email in a polite and professional manner.
- Lead on the customer booking and registration processes for Football Development programmes and services.
- Develop and maintain accurate records for players, participants, parents, volunteers, and staff across all Football Development Programmes.
- Provide secretarial support for the Sky Blues in the Community FA registered community football club for over 30 teams and 500 players.
- Input accurate data into a variety of Sky Blues in the Community data processing systems (such as Salesforce, BrightHR, Sportskey, Total Processing, FA Whole Game System)
- Compile, analyse and interpret statistical and financial information. Assist Football and Facilities Development and Finance Team to administer and monitor allocated financial budgets, raise, and process financial documentation, monitor budgets and report discrepancies.
- Undertake more complex administrative duties such as ordering equipment/ stationery supplies, reporting and rectifying faults and enquiries, management of a petty cash system, as required and budget monitoring.
- Produce and circulate communication material including customer updates and notices, learning materials and e-communication such as updating social media and website pages.
- Organise and co-ordinate meetings, takes minutes and track meeting actions for more complex meetings.
- Carry out other miscellaneous duties associated with the role and organisation
Benefits of working for Sky Blues in the Community include but are not limited to.
- Chance to join an award-winning charity and work alongside colleagues who are passionate and determined to ‘Use the reach, appeal and resources of Coventry City Football Club to transform the lives of people across Coventry and Warwickshire’.
- Friendly, flexible, and supportive working environment
- Opportunity to benefit from a range of training and development opportunities.
- Staff kit
- 21 days of Annual Leave entitlement plus bank holiday’s
- Trust pension scheme
- On-site parking available
- Annual staff retention payment
- Tickets to CCFC home matches