We are now looking to recruit a Technical Recruitment Analyst intern in a remote role.
The successful candidate will be energetic, passionate and enthusiastic and will work flexible voluntary hours from remote according to his/her own schedule.
We are seeking an analytical and organized individual to contribute to the Club by helping in the process of critical performance-related decisions through the production of sophisticated data and data models.
We are looking for someone who has excellent presentation skills and a good knowledge of football.
The successful applicant will be ideas-driven, innovative, open to new challenges and full of initiative with excellent written skills.
Reporting to the Sporting Director, the Technical Analyst will be expected to:
- Work in a collaborative fashion with all those involved in performance-related decision making including the Sporting Director and coaching staff.
- Watch games on video and completing reports to deadlines
- Use online research methodologies for the identification of players, including WyScout and Playmaker AI.
- Design innovative technology-based processes which contribute to the gathering and analysis of data
- Produce concise written reports generated via the department recruitment database
- Produce high quality reports which simply explain what the data and information predict
- Respond at short notice to requests from the football leadership team
- Contribute to the club making critical performance-related decisions through the production of sophisticated data and data models
- Build and maintain good working relationships both internally and externally, maintaining a professional and positive image at all times when representing the club
- Be able to work flexible hours where the role of the job requires
- Work alongside other team members to support in other areas of the organization as and when required to promote best practice
- A commitment to equality and diversity in the workplace and a willingness to undertake all relevant equality and diversity training.
An ideal candidate will have;
- An undergraduate degree
- Video editing and presentation skills (Video Paint, iMovie, Key Note, Power Point, Tableau).
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate complex information into practical recommendations
- The ability to interpolate statistical data
- Experience of data visualization (Excel, VBA, SQL, “R”).
- A good understanding of how data insight can contribute to the development of recruitment
- Tactical knowledge
- Experience of using MS Office and Apple software
- Good knowledge of football
- High quality written and communication skills
- Passion and enthusiasm
- A masters level qualification in a relevant field dealing with complex data / statistical modelling
- Experience providing data analytics and analysis support in a sports organization
- Game coding (sports code) experience
- Sport related report experience or journalism reporting experience
- Attended a professional football club centre of excellence / academy
- Knowledge of Nordic leagues
- Professional accreditation as a performance analyst
- Experience of operating as an opposition or performance analyst in a professional football environment