About the role
Here at Liverpool Football Club, we are looking for an experienced Front of House professional to join our team at AXA Training Centre as a Food Service Assistant.
In this role you would be responsible for setting up and delivering an outstanding food service across all internal departments within our AXA Training Centre: this would include lounges, offices, and dining areas.
What will you be doing?
- Alongside set up, you will be responsible for the presentation of dining spaces and lounges, dining tables and food service stations.
- Supporting the dietary needs of players and staff dependent on specific needs as stated by the nutrition team.
- Supporting the travel team as required for the purpose of home and away fixtures, and training camps.
- Ensure all health and safety, and food safety legislation are always complied with.
- Ensure standards are in line with SOPs for food service and delivery.
- Ensure all allergen information is understood and communicated to guests during service.
- To attend all necessary training.
- Carry out duties as required across all sites including at Anfield Stadium, dependent on needs of the business.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Front of House professional who has previous experience within the catering industry. An effective and confident communicator, both orally and in writing. Well presented, with strong interpersonal skills and a creative outlook to problem solving. You will be able to work unsupervised, on your own initiative, and work well under pressure, maintaining an excellent customer service.
Applicants must have previous experience in a customer facing catering environment and possess a basic Food Hygiene qualification.
Why should you apply?
This is a casual contract position, working 5 out of 7 days per week.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.
At Liverpool Football Club, we have an unwavering commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion and are always looking to making a positive difference in the communities that we operate within. We are proud of our achievements in this area; maintaining the Premier League Equality Standard Advanced Level, becoming a founding signatory of the Football Association’s Football Leadership Diversity Code and being recognised as a leader in this important area on and off the pitch. We take our responsibilities in this area seriously and through the work being done across the club, we are committed to increasing the diversity of our people and becoming an increasingly inclusive workplace for all. We are committed to hiring great people representative of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills across our entire business. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.