To manage and deliver world-class matchday hospitality operations and experiences across all Club/relevant venues, with a clear mission of maximising client value, process/systems improvement and driving profitability.
This role is also critical to supporting and delivering an annual calendar of exceptional client engagement events and revenue-driving initiatives.
Finally, this position is key in supporting the Club’s transition back into the world-class New Riverside Stand, with accountability for helping create and deliver pioneering new hospitality experiences, systems and processes.
• Seamless and successful delivery of all matchday hospitality operations and experiences
• Managing all operational relationships, including with, but not limited to:
o Stadium caterers (Sodexo)
o Staffing agencies
o Ticket provider (SecuTix)
o Event-day suppliers
• Ongoing review, improvement and maintenance of best-in-class systems and processes
• Supporting the design, implementation and end-to-end delivery of all New Riverside Stand hospitality experiences
• Facilitating an annual calendar of client engagement events and revenue-driving initiatives
• Hospitality stock and ticket management, including the distribution of all hospitality tickets
• Line-management of one Hostess Manager
• Completing all relevant admin tasks efficiently and effectively, including but not limited to:
o Budget management
o PO’s and menu selection
o Guestlists and table plans
o Dietary requirements
o Car parking
• The management and regular sharing of all hospitality debtors with the Sales Team
• Communicating and managing matchday responsibilities of the Sales Team
• Supporting the day-to-day operation of the New Riverside Stand sales experience
• Supporting the Head of Sales & Hospitality Operations with any additional responsibilities
• Support the achievement of all commercial targets
• Attend regular training to improve best-practice and skill sets
• Attendance at all matchdays and major events, including weekends
• Maintain the professional standards and perception of the Club’s Commercial teams and operation
• Adhere to all relevant club policies
You may also be required to carry out other tasks, not listed, to assist in the efficient operation of our business. At all times you will be required to act in accordance with FFC company policies, follow departmental procedures and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.