Who we are:
We are Crystal Palace Football Club, a Premier League Football Club with more than a century of proud history. Spread across three different sites – our London office, Selhurst Park stadium and our Training Ground/Academy, we offer the best atmosphere and culture for our fans and our employees.
We strive for excellence in the workplace with a philosophy of high standards, professionalism, and a strong work ethic from our employees. We are constantly trying to grow, diversify and build with not only our team on the pitch, but also our team in the offices and on the ground.
About this role:
To assist in the management of CPFC Women’s partners and the acquisition of new CPFC Women’s partners as well as supporting the wider sponsorship team where required
- Supporting the management of CPFC Women’s partnerships in line with their business objectives and partnership KPI’s.
- Securing new CPFC Women’s partnerships and generating new sponsorship revenue streams to achieve sponsorship budget.
- Ensuring all contractual rights are delivered in a timely manner and to the highest standard.
- Assisting with the planning and implementation of partnership marketing campaigns, working with the Club’s marketing department and taking into consideration marketing strategy and business objectives.
- Working with partners to ensure delivery of activation campaigns and events on CPFC Women’s matchdays and at other times when required.
- Where required, attendance at home and away CPFC Women’s matches and non-matchday events.
- Establishing and maintaining strong internal relationships within the Club to aid the delivery of sponsorship rights and the addition of new potential partners.
- Assisting with partnership delivery for CPFC partners where required.
- Help to track the effectiveness of CPFC Women’s sponsorship campaigns and provide analysis on key success measures demonstrating ROI.
- Responsible for CPFC Women’s sponsorship materials.
- Day to day administration as required by CPFC Women’s partners.
- Track all assets and ensure rights are being delivered across CPFC Women’s matches.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required by line manager.
- Upholding and promoting the Club’s policies and procedures, including Health and Safety, Safeguarding and Equal Opportunities policies and procedures.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and verbal.
- The ability to quickly build trust and relationships.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Good understanding of the sponsorship industry.
- A passion for football.
- A key team player.
- Commercially driven to achieve targets and budgets.
- Flexible and willing to adapt to cover business needs.
- Able to confidently present to partners at senior level.
- IT literate and highly competent in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Pro-active, confident and a self-starter.
- Resilient and calm under pressure.
- Mature and confident.
- Willing to work between locations and to be flexible with working hours (including working weekends).<br> Benefits:
- Complimentary match day ticket
- Reward and Discount Scheme through our Tech Scheme and Simple Health app
- Health and Wellbeing benefit scheme
- 20% Discount in our Retail Stores
- Holiday allowance that increases every year of service
Our commitment to Equality
At Crystal Palace Football Club, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion is spirited and continues to grow due to the working environment, which makes all staff feel appreciated and welcomed. Crystal Palace Football Club do this by encouraging good relations and practices towards different groups and are committed to promoting employment opportunities that celebrate diversity.
We are committed to attracting, recruiting, and retaining the most talented candidates and the club intends to ensure that everyone who wishes to engage with the club, whether as matchday fans, staff, players, board members, participants in Foundation programmes and any other person engaged with the club's activities, has a real and equal opportunity to do so.