JOB TITLE: Football Projects Officer
DEPARTMENT: Foundation, Football Development, Football Projects
REPORTING TO: Football Projects Manager
LOCATION: Cobham Training Facility, Stoke Road, Cobham. Surrey. KT11 3PT
CONTRACT: 35 hours per week, Full Time Fixed Term contract
As a member of the Chelsea team, you will become part of a long and proud history in the heart of iconic west London, which dates to the club’s founding in 1905. Since that time the club has won every major domestic and international trophy, being crowned English, European and world champions in the process.
Chelsea is a club which proudly strives to be the best in everything we do, on and off the pitch, as shown by the further success of our Women’s and Academy sides, as well as the excellent work in the community undertaken by the Chelsea Foundation, while engaging with our many supporters from a wide range of backgrounds at home in the UK and around the world.
If you’re motivated and want to help us win more trophies, you’ve got a place here at Chelsea!
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a dynamic Football projects officer to support and lead on the various football projects activities to further develop and grow the business and to deliver high quality sports provision.
- To support and oversee the effective planning and execution of the various football projects running at specific times of the year across the areas. These to include, but not limited to CMT Learning/Nike soccer camps, Supercamps, post 16 Football Programmes and all activity delivered at Cobham.
- To lead and deliver safe, inclusive, and high-quality coaching activity across the key Football Projects activities. These to include, but not limited to CMT Learning/Nike soccer camps, Supercamps, post 16 Football Programmes and all activity delivered at Cobham.
- To lead on managing the programme/activity schedule and sharing monthly timesheets with the Area Lead for approval.
- To lead and support the development of the football opportunities across all working areas and where possible to further enhance the existing programmes.
Must Haves/qualified by demonstrable experience to the level required:
- Worked for a minimum of 2 years in football setting.
- Led on a £100k project/programme.
- Managed staff in a sporting environment
- A minimum of the new FA Introduction to Football Coaching qualification. (FA Level 1 is the equivalent qualification).
- In date FA Safeguarding Children course & the FA Introduction to First Aid in Football certificate.
- Clean driving licence.
- Enhanced DBS check.