Role and Responsibilities
· First Team Assistant Coach & Video Analyst job
· Assist in building and developing a team to be competitive each year.
· Support training activities including technical exercises, team tactics and individual training.
· Scout and study opponents, evaluating their strengths and weaknesses in both offense and defense.
· Provide video support from trainings to head coach and players.
· Film and code games, with responsibility of providing clips to head coach at half time.
· Compile and maintain individual player profile video database based on KPIs.
· Producing training logs and best practice libraries for the analysis department, players and coaching staff to review.
· Producing material for players development.
· Support individual post-match analysis, working closely with the goalkeeping department & set piece coach.
· Assist in pre, post-, and in-match analysis.
· Assist with the production of opposition analysis reports.
· All analysis will be in line with the game plan and philosophies of the head coach.
· Highly competent in using various analysis software and methods of presenting. Ideally Sportscode, Coach Paint and interactive technology and software.
· Efficient in creating presentations with Keynote or similar.
· Excels in using video editing software and collecting data through such platforms as Wyscout, Hudl, Sportscode, Coachpaint, Opta, and Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Related sports degree or sufficient equivalent in experience. Video camera technology and use, preferably Spiideo.
· Mac and PC operating systems.
· Minimum UEFA B coaching license, UEFA A preferred.
· Must have fluent working proficiency in English, additional languages