Castore exists for one single reason – to make athletes better. Our ethos is built upon the philosophy of BETTER NEVER STOPS, an ideal deeply infused in our DNA and something we strive to live every single day. We utilise advanced engineering and unique technical fabrics to create the highest quality sportswear in the world for athletes who demand the very best. Designed with a passion for innovation with specialist features to help to optimise athletic performance in all conditions.
The founders’ vision is to build Castore into a brand respected across the globe for a deep and unrelenting commitment to engineering the highest quality sportswear in the world, with no stone left unturned in its search for innovation and performance enhancement.
The sportswear market has been dominated by a small clique of mass-market brands and the vision is for Castore to be a premium alternative to these, the natural brand of choice for discerning athletes who demand the very best.
What’s the Job?
An exciting role has become available for an Partnerships Operations assistant to join our growing team, to assist in the process of delivering our growing partnerships business to our Club partners globally.
Through our partnership profile and exciting growing mainline, the demand for Castore is seeing us partner with new sports teams and clubs each season globally . As a Partnerships Operations assistant, you will be working collaboratively alongside the Senior Partnerships Operations Manager and associates to service and maintain relationships for Castore’s continued growing group of partnerships accounts. You will manage and own the end to end process from the moment the sales order is received until orders are delivered to customer, driving operational excellence and ensuring orders are delivered OTIF.
What will I do?
- Full end to end operational management for our growing number of accounts, details of which would be shared in your first week in the role. Driving operational excellence and providing the highest level of service and orderbook management for those teams.
- Following the partnership departments critical path and seasonal order deadlines and working collaboratively with the partnerships account managers and partnership operations associates to ensure custom pricing, trade terms, quantities, requested drop dates, customer PO numbers are all aligned so our Merchandising department can place Vendor PO’s on time.
- Efficiently collating all sales order data into a consistent report format and working alongside the Partnership Ops Manager to present data to internal teams.
- Working collaboratively with the Partnership Ops Manager, Partnership Ops associates, and partnership managers to met deadlines, hit targets and keep the customers happy
- Organising and taking ownership of open orderbook reconcile meetings with the relevant Operations team & DC Operations teams, providing forecasts on a weekly basis that encapsulate the requirements based on customers required drop dates vs inbound movement, allowing our DC’s to maximise their resource and capacity depending on volume driven.
- Regularly collaborate with Partneship Operations Manager and wider finance teams to ensure SO’s that have been shipped and invoiced are fulfilled accurately within our system and assist in any discrepancies/queries if required.
What skills and qualities will I need?
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of working in a similar role, where the delivery of goods has been central to your responsibilities, alongside experience working with with 3rd party handlers
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel, to a intermediate level.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, liaising with peer groups across the business and adapting to evolution and change of process.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and ever-changing business environment.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Flexible approach and willingness to further learn & adapt in a fast pace growing business.
- Experience working with internal business management software (E.g: SAP/Oracle Net Suite/Microsoft Navision)
- Ambitious and passionate towards a role that has huge scope for expansion & development.
- Excellent attention to detail & a natural problem solver.
- Ability to take initiative and can be trusted to take matters into their own hands.
- Excellent computer literacy (Microsoft suite) Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Organisation, planning, able to juggle multiple projects at once..
- Be a team player.
- Share in our ambitious outlook.
- Have a Better Never Stops Attitude.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Modern city centre offices in Manchester
- An opportunity to work with global sporting partners
- Office breakout space with pool tables, dart board and TV’s
- A chance to build a career with a fast paced, high growth brand
- Generous staff discount