WHAT'S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
With a keen desire to bring fans closer to the sports they love by connecting with athletes and telling the stories of some of the most exciting sports in the world, the Social Producer will help with creation of content to be published across various social platforms.
This role will be part of Team Whistle at DAZN and based in the UK. As many sporting events occur during evenings and weekends, the role requires flexibility in your schedule to ensure successful coverage of these events.
AS OUR NEW SOCIAL PRODUCER, YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Edit footage into a variety of formats for social, 16x9, 4x5, 9x16, 1x1, 30s edits or 30 minute edits
- Work with wider production teams to create social content from longer edits
- Add subtitles in a timely and efficient manner
- Be creative and adaptable - coming up with content ideas and helping to execute on them
- Change strategies quickly based on events or complications that may arise
- Partner with our analytics team to understand what is and is not working when it comes to content being created
YOU’LL BE SET UP FOR SUCCESS IF YOU HAVE:
- Strong familiarity / experience creating content for the following social platforms: YouTube (and YouTube Shorts), Tik tok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snap
- Good knowledge of and passion for a wide range of sports, including, but not limited to: Boxing; Football; MMA; NFL; Cricket
- Ability to shoot, on both handheld cameras, and mobile phones, video and still image assets
- Strong experience with Adobe Premiere, and Adobe Photoshop
- Awareness of trends, latest production techniques, being reactive as well as planning longer term
- Although publishing on social media will not be a day-to-day part of your role, there will be times when it may be required
- Flexibility to work over evenings and weekends as required for the sports calendar
HERE'S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations, gender identities and abilities. We are supported by our talented Employee Resource Group communities: proud@DAZN, women@DAZN, disability@DAZN and ParentZONE.
If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
Our aim is to make our hiring processes as accessible for everyone as possible, including providing adjustments for interviews where we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.