SPORTFIVE is a global sports marketing agency that delivers customer-centric solutions based on trust and transparency, deep industry experience and global relationships, digital intelligence and innovation. SPORTFIVE strategically and creatively connects brands, rights-holders, media platforms and fans to create and enable contemporary partnerships in sports.
While creating and growing long-term value for all, SPORTFIVE often leads the sports business into the future through innovative digital solutions and strives to be the most progressive and respected partner in sports.
Being at the centre of professional sport SPORTFIVE will use its unique position, in order to make a positive contribution to sustainability and to live up to the social and economic duty and responsibility, which sport and consequently all parties involved, also have.
SPORTFIVE operates with a global mindset and network of over 1,200 local experts based in 15 countries around the world, active in Football, Golf, Esports, Motorsport, Handball, Tennis, American Football, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Rugby, Olympics and Multi-Sport Events and many more.
- Contribute to the Spaingo-to-market sales plan for UEFA Euro 2024 in order to achieve the divisional revenue target
- Liaise with the central hospitality team to ensure strategic alignment across the project
- Alongside the Hospitality Sales Director, manage the full end-to-end sales process; including prospecting, client presentations and meetings, commercial negotiations and contractual finalisation.
- Contribute to the development of a local marketing plan to support the sales effort.
- Work with our graphic designers and data specialists to ensure sales collateral is of a best-in-class standard and locally appropriate
- Work with our internal VIP Travel team to upsell clients with high-end travel and event services for UEFA Euro 2024.
- Provide weekly updates at team sales meetings showcasing activity and pipeline development, business closed, as well as fulfil internal reporting requirements for Hospitality Sales Director and Senior Leadership Team
- Work successfully with other sales managers and reps to leverage existing brand relationships and cross-team sales opportunities
- Actively participate in the collection of unpaid bills from clients, in conjunction with the accounting department, and settle any customer disputes appropriately
- Use SPORTFIVE’s global CRM tool appropriate andrepresent SPORTFIVE in the market with high standards
- Work with the Hospitality Sales Director, as well as the Strategy and Business Development team to new hospitality growth opportunities and work with Strategy and Business Development teams to evaluate the commercial potential and present recommendations to the Senior Management Board
- Strong track record in hospitality sales
- Outstanding sales individuals, with great interpersonal skills
- High work ethic able to thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Team players who can self-motivate and work with autonomy
- Outstanding communication, presentation,and negotiation skills
What you can expect from us:
- Become part of a global leader in sports business and the leading sales organization in Europe
- Work with a dynamic and international team across borders
- Short communication flows and an open company culture
- Work with some of Spain’s largest sports rights-holders and corporations
- Your new environment: an exciting task in the sports business, a committed team with short communication and decision-making paths
- Our onboarding: You will start with a position-specific introduction and as part of our 'Welcome on Board' initiative you will receive a comprehensive overview of the entire organization
- Your development opportunities: freedom for both personal and professional development, supported by individual development planning with complementary, further training measures as well as "training on the job”
- Work-life balance: support for work-life balance, including flexible working hours and mobile working, and a free family service for support in all life situations
- Many corporate benefits: discounted partner offers as well as a wide range of additional benefits
- Our culture: we support a culture of diversity and "live" our values - regular training courses and clear internal processes form the formal basis for our open, respectful, and appreciative interaction with one another
SPORTFIVE values the diversity of its employees as an enrichment and is expressly committed to the goal of equal opportunities for all genders. Women are strongly encouraged to apply in this regard.