JOIN OUR TEAM
RECRUITING Football Coaches 2023/24
Pro Touch SA Community Interest Company (PTSA CIC) are rapidly expanding our youth, community, and sports programs across twelve different London Boroughs including Barnet, Brent, Camden, Enfield, Ealing, Hackney, Islington, Lambeth, Southwark, and Westminster.
Pro Touch SA provides a diverse range of services, which encompass community grassroots sports programs, an elite football academy, youth clubs, and UK and International projects. Their primary objective is to target locally disadvantaged and deprived children and young people aged between 5 and 19. As an organization, Pro Touch SA holds local and national accreditation from various reputable authorities and governing bodies, such as the Football Association, the City of Westminster, and Street Games UK, among others.
The academy is therefore looking to employ independent, qualified lead and assistant football coaches for their elite football academy to deliver high-quality programs and activities across Islington, and nearby London Boroughs. Additionally, those who are looking to develop a career in coaching will have several opportunities made available to them upon employment.
The successful candidate must be flexible and able to commit to working 10-15 hours per week including weekends. For more information, please refer to our last season's schedule, by visiting https://www.protouchsa.co.uk/elite-academy/programmes.
Pro Touch Soccer Academy are looking for lead and assistant coaches that are enthusiastic, optimistic, and energetic, and that have experience working with young people between the under 6 - 25 age ranges. The ideal candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check as part of the application process, and must have the following qualifications:
· Minimum FA/NGB Level 2 and FA Youth Award Modules 1 & 2
· Preferred UEFA B/C and or FA Advanced Youth
· Minimum FA/NGB Level 1
· Preferred UEFA C and FA Youth Award Modules 1 & 2 or NGB FA Level 1
The selected candidates will receive:
· Competitive pay and additional earning opportunities for those who want to participate in our community and school holiday programs across London.
· Access to office facilities, located in Camden Market, available 24/7. The office provides unlimited hot or cold drinks, fruits, and a fortnightly breakfast.
· All coaches have access to our Employee Assistance Programme, which provides support for their overall well-being.
· We offer RSPA qualifications, CPD certification, and access to hundreds of online E-learning courses via the Bright Safe portal.
· Pro Touch SA experienced coaching team and extensive network within the game provide ongoing support and development opportunities. Coaches may also have the chance to visit Premier League clubs, such as Arsenal FC, Liverpool FC, and QPR FC, for study visits.
· Premier League, EFL, and England National Men's and Women's matches, including tickets for theatre shows and London attractions.
· Coaches have the opportunity to travel abroad as part of our international tour program. Past destinations have included Croatia, Denmark, Spain, and Portugal.
· Coaches receive a complete PTSA and R Eleven Sportswear branded coaching kit and equipment.
Applicants can submit their comprehensive CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org promptly. Coaches whose CVs meet the requirements will be invited to conduct a 20-minute trial session(s) with either our Academy or Community. If you require additional information before applying, please contact Tony Blair (Head of Academy) at 07751 104 043 or visit www.protouchsa.co.uk to familiarise yourself with our organisation.