About the job
We are looking for highly skilled coaches who have the potential to deliver our unique Liverpool FC programs to our set criteria here in Bahrain. If you believe that you have the personality, experience, and qualifications required to coach `The Liverpool Way' then the world's greatest football family is waiting for you to submit your application.
Why should you apply?
Liverpool FC is an icon of global sport, a brand with an exceptional heritage. Hundreds of millions of people across the globe are devoted to the Club, but there is more to Liverpool FC than the scale of its fanbase. Over 100 years of success and heartache has forged a truly unique identity. Working for Liverpool FC makes you an integral part of the world`s greatest football family.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To plan and deliver coaching sessions aligned with the LFC IA curriculum
- To work with age groups across multiple phases of our development pathway
- To support and provide our long-term development pathway to all our members
- Build relationships with players and parents within our academy
- Build relationships with external partners to support the growth of the academy
- To regularly liaise with the head coach regarding the delivery of our program
- To complete all LFC coach accreditation and safeguarding workshops
- FA Level 2 or UEFA C equivalent (Essential) / UEFA B (Desired)
- Valid first aid and safeguarding certificates
- Experience with a range of differing abilities and experience level players
- Evidence of supporting long term player development
- Can show an excellent understanding of child protection and exemplify the standards of behaviour within our academy’s code of conduct.
- Specific Coach training (LFC Coach accreditation)
- Competitive tax-free Salary
- Flights, visas, accommodation provided.
- Regular coaching CPD
- Become a part of the UK’s most successful football club