About the job
We are looking for highly skilled coach to lead one on our academy sites here in Saudi Arabia. We are looking for coaches with the ambition and drive to deliver our unique Liverpool FC programmes within our set criteria here in Saudi Arabia. If you believe that you have the personality, experience and qualifications required to Lead an academy site and coach `The Liverpool Way' then the world's greatest football family is waiting for you to submit your application.
Why should you apply?
Liverpool FC is an icon of global sport, a brand with an exceptional heritage. Hundreds of millions of people across the globe are devoted to the Club, but there is more to Liverpool FC than the scale of its fanbase. Over 100 years of success and heartache has forged a truly unique identity. Working for Liverpool FC makes you an integral part of the world`s greatest football family.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To plan and deliver coaching sessions aligned with the LFC IA curriculum and development pathway
- To regularly liaise with head coach regarding the programs at your LFC IA location
- To manage coaches at your site to ensure an authentic delivery of an LFC IA program
- To ensure completion of periodic reporting of operations at your LFC IA location
- Build relationships with players and parents within our academy
- Build relationships with external partners to support the growth of the academy
- To complete all LFC coach accreditation and safeguarding workshops
· To complete various evaluations, player development meetings and coaching CPD activities at your LFC IA location
· To ensure compliance with LFC IA standards and conducts at all times
- FA Level 2 or UEFA C equivalent (Essential) / UEFA B (Desired)
- Valid first aid and safeguarding certificates
- Experience with a range of differing abilities and experience level players
- Experience working/managing with a diverse group of staff
- Evidence of supporting long term player development
- Can show an excellent understanding of child protection and exemplify the standards of behaviour within our academy’s code of conduct.
- Specific Coach training (LFC Coach accreditation)
- Competitive tax-free Salary
- Flights, visas, accommodation provided.
- Regular coaching CPD
- Become a part of the UK’s most successful football club