We are dedicated to the beautiful game and its development in every corner of the world and in all of its aspects.
We are now looking for a Event Technology Project Manager that is part of FIFA and supports us on our mission.
These are your key tasks:
- Project Manager, responsible for the Technology planning, implementation and operational management for the assigned FIFA Tournament or Event.
- Manage the Technology Project Team as well as providers from outside of FIFA to deliver the required Technology services
- Help to execute FIFA Technology's strategy and roadmap for Tournaments and Events, ensuring their continuous alignment with business requirements
- Overseeing the effective and efficient provision of Technology services for FIFA Tournaments at selected FIFA Events, including requirement capturing and developing delivery plans
- Responsible and accountable for planning and managing the Technology operations for selected FIFA events
- Responsible for managing the forecast, allocation, distribution and recovery of Technology assets in all venues and host cities for selected FIFA Events
- Work closely with different client groups to understand the business needs
- Develop a thorough understanding of relevant business processes in order to translate business requirements into corresponding Technology Services
- Responsible for the management of the Technology budget for assigned projects
- Manage and maintain all relevant project management systems pertinent to projects
- Ensure all departmental / sub-division reporting is performed as required
- Appropriately manage and mitigate a broad spectrum of risks and / or issues across projects