As the organiser of some of the biggest and most iconic sport events in the world we lead the way in the sport and event industry.
We are now looking for a Member Associations Development Manager that is part of FIFA and supports us on our mission.
These are your key tasks:
• Providing operational support to the Development Manager
• Responsible for the implementation of the FIFA Forward programme in East Asia
• Responsible for the implementation of the FIFA Covid-19 Relief Plan
• First point of contact for all Member Associations in the region which have been assigned - ensuring Football Associations/Federations across the Region are supported in their daily operations while simultaneously collaborating on setting new strategic long-term goals through the FIFA Forward Programme
• Supporting all FIFA Development Projects and FIFA Programme across the region (Women's Football Development Programme, Technical Programme, Football for Schools, FIFA Foundation Community Programme, FIFA Guardians Programme, FIFA+ etc)
• Supporting and servicing the Member Associations Division in processing and planning FORWARD projects and other key development aspects to be presented to FIFA, fulfilling regulatory obligations
• Monitoring internal process of documentation and evaluation of project application and other components of Forward
• Providing regular status reports to the FIFA Member Associations (MA's) Asia & Oceania Director
• Monitoring process and advice MAs on the planning, implementation and monitoring phases of development projects
• Participating in workshops, congresses, meetings and seminars
• Enhancing the level of services, deliver in site the needed guidance and supervise in depth the legacy and impact of each project and the correct use of the funds.
• Assess the advancement of the projects and investment on development activities in situ and provide advice to take correct measures for their continuing effective implementation.
• Act as first source for consultation and evaluation of the project dossier to be submitted by the MA.