Youth Soccer Coach - Part Time
Liverpool International Academy CT / MA / RI utilizes the authentic curriculum developed for the Liverpool Academy in England. The Foundation Phase of this curriculum develops players from U9 – U11 and the Youth Development Phase of this curriculum develops players U12 – U14. The program instils a love of the game, while teaching them football agility, outplaying opponents, and ball mastery.
We are looking to hire outstanding individuals to add to our professional coaching team for the 2023 – 2024 club soccer year and beyond in the Southeast Region of Massachusetts, the Southwest Region of Massachusetts, and the Tristate Region (north of Providence, Eastern Connecticut, and Central Massachusetts). The successful applicant must be able to work for the duration of the entire 2023-2024 club soccer year (Mid-August 2023 through June 2024), and then have the desire to continue on with us. Applicants must commit to training teams during the week in the afternoons and evenings, and then coaching matches on weekends.
- Have the ability to work with children / players aged either U9 – U11 for our Foundation Phase, or U12-U14 for our Youth Development Phase
- To create a positive environment in which each individual can thrive and enjoy
- Have the ability to work alongside a team of professional coaches
- Have a passion to progress your coaching development
- Complete LFC Coach Accreditation and Safeguarding requirements
- Have the confidence to deliver high quality football sessions ‘The Liverpool Way,' showing Commitment, Ambition, Unity & Dignity in the role
- Be organized, punctual, self-motivated and reliable
- Be energetic, enthusiastic, and creative at each session and match
- Be hands on and ready to provide individual attention to engage each and every child
- Provide each player with an experience they will never forget
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Demonstrated experience coaching applicable age(s) as set out above
- Hold minimum level of coaching license or certification from a recognized authority
- Appropriate playing experience
- Able to utilize identified online resources and coaching tools to develop and record training sessions
To learn more about our programs as well as our International Academy, please visit our website: http://lfcinternationalacademyma.com
COVER LETTER: Please upload a cover letter detailing relevant coaching experience.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $3,000.00 - $5,000.00 per year
We are following all Federal and State guidelines for COVID-19.
Work Location: On the road
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.