Houston Dynamo FC is seeking highly motivated and energetic sales professionals to join the Club as a Premium Seating Account Executive. A successful account executive will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at pursuing leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. This position will be responsible for producing new Premium Full Season and Half Season Memberships, Annual Stadium Suite Leases, individual-match Hospitality Spaces and Suites, and Group Tickets for both teams. The results for this position are achieved through the coordination of prospecting, face-to-face appointments, virtual appointments, networking, and cold outreach in an effort to generate new business.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meets or exceeds weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and service.
- Generates, develops, and maintains new and ongoing business and sales relationships by executing leads, pipeline planning, and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential sales outlets.
- Identifies appropriate prospects, sets appointments, makes effective qualifying sales calls, and manages sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered.
- Possesses in-depth product knowledge and ability to conduct demos and relay objection handling.
- Develops and attains personal strategies, procedures, and goals to increase sales while committing to on-going sales training and development of best sales practices.
- Prepares and delivers proposals and presentations to prospective clients by means of stadium tours, office visits, and/or virtual meetings.
- Effectively collaborates with other members of the team to enhance the Ticketing culture and comradery.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Required
- Minimum of two (2) years of sales experience – Required
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point, and other computer skills – Required
- Ticketing system experience, SeatGeek – Preferred
- CRM experience, SalesForce – Preferred
SKILLS, ABILITIES & OTHER ATTRIBUTES:
- Self-starter with ability to multitask and maintain deadlines in a high-paced environment
- Must have high-level interpersonal skills to communicate in face-to-face situations
- Strong teamwork aptitude, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Candidates must exhibit a strong desire to learn and a strong work ethic
- Candidates must exhibit a positive outlook that values customer service
*We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you legally authorized to work in the U.S.?
Do you have any past or current affiliations with Houston Dynamo FC or its employees? If so, please describe.
Do you have at least 2 years of sales experience?