This position will support the execution of the Clubs scouting process by watching and providing high level feedback on players of interest.
- Represent Atlanta United’s core values and act as an ambassador for the club.
- Report directly to the Head of International Recruitment and Player Development.
- Scouting of soccer matches and training sessions at the academy level utilizing a given set of performance indicators to identify players that fit the Atlanta United profile.
- Maintain a database of player and match reports.
- Provide and present reports utilizing data, video and subjective analysis on individual players.
- Maintain an up-to-date calendar of events for scouting purposes.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with coaches and directors across the country and across the various levels of the game.
- Have the ability to work flexible and nontraditional hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must keep information confidential and maintain accountability.
- Experience scouting at the academy, collegiate or professional level.
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a broader team in a collaborative environment.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills and an attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, and planning skills a necessity.
- A positive attitude; incorporating integrity, confidentiality, and discretion.
- Traveling is required.
- Understanding of MLS in its current state – will be up-to-date on current MLS teams and players
- Has a meticulous attention to detail and excellent communication skills – must be able to see and communicate details with regards to tactics and player traits
- Must be computer literate
- Must have good time management skills and an ability to work to strict set deadlines
- Should be able to work independently as well as part of a wider team – will have a high work ethic, trustworthy and fit the culture of Atlanta United
- Is a forward thinker who contributes ideas and opinions to tasks in hand
- Will have an enthusiastic approach and a proactive attitude
- Is passionate about Soccer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.