Job Advertisement: Coach for Teversal FC's 1st Team Management
Teversal FC, an up-and-coming football club in the English football pyramid, is looking for an Assistant Coach to join its 1st team management team for the upcoming 2023/24 season. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and talented coach to work with a dedicated squad of players and help drive the team towards success in Step 7 football.
The Coach will work closely with the 1st team manager and other members of the management team to prepare and execute training sessions, develop tactical plans, and support the players on match days. The successful candidate will have a passion for football and a strong desire to develop as a coach. They will also be willing to work closely with the players and management team to foster a positive team culture and help build a winning mentality.
- Assist the management team with planning and delivering training sessions
- Help develop and implement tactical plans for matches
- Support the players on match days
- Analyze match performances and provide feedback to the players and management team
- Work with the management team to build a positive team culture and winning mentality
- A passion for football and a strong desire to develop as a coach
- Coaching qualifications (minimum UEFA C)
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Availability to attend training sessions and matches on a regular basis for the duration of the season.
- A commitment to Teversal FC's values and goals
This is a voluntary position, but there is a league win bonus available for the successful candidate. The Coach will also have the opportunity to work with a talented squad of players and experienced management team, and play a key role in the club's development.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so early submission is encouraged.