An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic candidate to join The Catering department at Norwich City Football Club in the role of Junior Sous Chef. This is an excellent role for someone who is looking to further develop their career in a high-quality catering business.
Hours of work will be 40 a week, any 5 days out of 7 as agreed, including Matchdays. The position will involve working at weekends, evenings, and some bank holidays, so you must be able to work unsociable hours.
Key tasks/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and serve a variety of food items for all catering areas at Norwich City Football Club, working to recipes pre-set recipes.
- Oversee the running of a matchday area, producing a variety of dishes in line with menus and customer requirements and supervising the kitchen porters in that area.
- Liaise with the Back of House Manager to monitor cost of sales and wastage, working within the Catering budget.
- Manage stock levels, storage areas and undertake stock takes.
- Assist with maintaining and recording all aspects of Food Hygiene to meet Health and Safety Legislation / Requirements and the Club’s Food Management System.
- To act in a manner that supports the Club’s Values of Growth, Integrity, Belonging, Resilience, Pride and Commitment.