Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support age group and head coach in management of U16s
- Planning and delivery of high-quality coaching and performance of the Pro Game Academy coaching program in line with BCWFC Technical Program
- Planning and delivery of off field learning opportunities
- Working as part of a MDT to organise an environment of excellence
- Ensure a consistent player development model
- Reporting and monitoring of players progress
- Delivery of player IDP’s in line with club policy
- Attendance at club and externally organised CPD
- Completion of Academy monitoring tasks in line with club policy
- Womens academy manager and Academy operations lead
- Other academy age group coaches
- Strength and Conditioning Department
- Bristol City FC cross departments
Skills & Experience
- Experience in working in a High-Performance football environment with youth players
- Attention to detail in relation to the on and off field elements of coaching and performance
- UEFA B Licence
- FA Youth Award
- FA Safeguarding Award
- Be able to work as part of a team, but also lead on own initiative.
- Have empathy, be supportive and encouraging to developing others, working with integrity at all times.
- Have an open / growth mindset.
- Be an honest, clear communicator
- Enthusiastic and ability to engage with academy/college student and staff
- Previous experience of working within the Women’s game, at International, Women’s Super League or Championship level.
- UEFA A Licence.