As the organiser of some of the biggest and most iconic sport events in the world we lead the way in the sport and event industry.
We are now looking for a Team Lead Guest Relations that is part of FIFA and supports us on our mission.
These are your key tasks:
• Lead and manage the Guest Relations team being responsible for defining holistic guest relation concepts across the end-to-end guest journey including CRM, invitation management, guest communication, and guest liaison strategy
• Create a centre of excellence for Guest Management with a focus on guest profiling to capture guests' preferences and personal interests in order to build a high-end concierge unit for the delivery of exceptional front-end guest services
• Lead focus groups with internal and external key stakeholders ensuring service level alignment, consistent quality levels and seamless provision of all relevant personal information (guest itinerary, tickets, service confirmations, etc.)
• Define state-of-the-art guest-related communication and liaison strategies as well as ensure scoping, planning, and running of world class guest relations activities at events
• Monitor guest requests and bookings (programme attendance, ticket availability and distribution, travel, accommodation, transport, etc.) and implement a change management process
• Define KPIs, parameters and requirements in relation to concepts, timelines, policies, responsibilities, and operational workflows
• Identify requirements and oversee the establishment of fit for purpose and fully integrated event IT solutions for CRM, invitation management, guest communication and request handling