Job Description – Part Time-Graphic Designer (Contract)
North Carolina Football Club
Reports to: Creative Lead
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
Hours up to 30 per week depending on the project
The North Carolina Football Club (NC Courage of the NWSL and North Carolina FC of USL League One) part-time graphic designer position is to assist the team in designing high-quality digital assets for our team brands across multiple channels. Working directly with the marketing team and internal creative staff we are continuously aiming to increase brand awareness and engage with our fan base in new and creative ways.
- Design high-quality graphical elements for various marketing collateral including digital, print, in-stadium, and other promotional materials.
- Create and edit digital assets for the NCFC and NC Courage brands to use on various social media channels to increase brand awareness and engagement.
- Work closely with the marketing team in creating collateral for various campaigns in all channels.
- Execute design production tasks including the maintenance of existing designs and file management.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The duties listed do not represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
- Degree in graphic design, advertising, or similar field and/or equivalent experience of 1-3 years in graphic design.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is necessary. Required, (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Preferred, After Effects, Camera Raw, and Asana.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- High attention to detail with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines efficiently.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a member of a team
- Deep understanding of social media platforms.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work nights and weekends to support gameday activities during the season.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
What is your desired pay rate?