Duration: June 5-August 4
The D.C. United Business Strategy & Analytics team is looking for talented undergraduate or graduate students aspiring to enter the sports industry to join us as interns for the summer of 2023.
D.C. United Business Strategy & Analytics Interns will be introduced to multiple aspects of business strategy & analytics with the goal of helping you launch your career within the sports analytics industry and fulfill an internship requisite. As an Intern, you will gain experience with a variety of datasets, establish an understanding of telling a story based on data, be introduced to the sports analytics industry, and gain real life strategy & analytics experience!
- Assist in creating data visualizations, reports and surveys
- Participate in analytics projects by utilizing ticketing, digital, and partnerships data
- Administrative duties including data entry and research
- Represent D.C. United in a positive light
- A total of thirty (30) remote hours per week from June 2023 to August 2023
- Key qualities include: coachable, hardworking, multi-tasking, and positive attitude
- Ability to effectively interact with staff and clients
- Ability to work flexible schedule inclusive of evenings and weekends
- Must be an active college student and have the ability to receive credit for the internship
- Knowledge of basic computer programs such as Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Knowledge of Tableau is a plus
- This internship is unpaid, and the candidate must be able to receive college credit to be eligible.
D.C. United is committed to uplifting our community, staff, and club. We are seeking candidates to be a part of our journey in our quest for continued organizational growth and another MLS Cup.
D.C. United will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
D.C. United is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). D.C. United reaffirms its commitment to the principles of equal opportunity and diversity. D.C. United is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. D.C. United is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, pregnancy, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state, and local laws. Employment decisions can include hiring, termination, compensation, benefits, promotion, training selection, or other statuses or conditions of employment. All employment decisions are made on the basis of individual skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance, and other appropriate qualifications.