In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Coordinator of Events and Entertainment will primarily be responsible for coordinating all entertainment-related event inquiries, requests, and bookings for Audi Field. This position will work with the Manager of Events and Entertainment, to prepare and distributing event details, provide on-site support during event execution and execute post-event recaps.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides administrative support for the Manager of Events and Entertainment and the Events and Entertainment Team
- Assist with the booking of artists, performers, DJs, and other entertainment professionals
- Maintain a clear understanding of stadium space capabilities including locations for power, ingress/egress points, water, etc.
- Work with the Manager of Entertainment and Events to manage the logistics of entertainment events, including but not limited to booking, scheduling, equipment rental, and transportation
- Coordinate with external vendors for necessary event support and services
- Coordinate meetings for all special events
- Create, distribute, and maintain special event details and venue operational instructions including event timing, space usage, layouts, contact lists, and ROS.
- Provide onsite event support for the duration of the event from set-up and execution to tear down
- Prepare notes for post-event reports.
- Service clients with a high level of complexity and be knowledgeable of all products and services
- Approach challenges in creative ways to achieve desired outcomes
- Maintain confidential information
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum two to three years events experience. Experience in entertainment is preferred
- Keen attention to detail and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be highly adaptable
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive, confidential situations and information.
- Positive, upbeat attitude, that can lead and connect with a diverse population!
- Able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays based on the season schedule
- You must provide proof of COVID-19 Vaccination prior to start date.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Tripleseat and CRM software is a plus
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Must be able to lift and carry items up to 50lbs.
D.C. United is committed to uplifting our community, staff, and club. We are seeking candidates to be a part of our journey in our quest for continued organizational growth and another MLS Cup.
D.C. United will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
D.C. United is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). D.C. United reaffirms its commitment to the principles of equal opportunity and diversity. D.C. United is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. D.C. United is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, pregnancy, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state, and local laws. Employment decisions can include hiring, termination, compensation, benefits, promotion, training selection, or other statuses or conditions of employment. All employment decisions are made on the basis of individual skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance, and other appropriate qualifications