An exciting opportunity has become available to join the medical department at Tonbridge Angels Football Club. We are looking to recruit a Physio to lead the medical care of our first team players.
The successful candidates will enjoy working as part of a team, be enthusiastic, and flexible to the requirements of the role and the business. This will require a presence at all first team training sessions (Tuesday and Thursday evenings, 19:30 – 21:30), as well as first team matches (Saturday afternoons and selected Tuesday evenings) throughout the football season.
You must have:
• Qualified Chartered Physiotherapist or graduated Sports Therapist
• Hold an ITMMiF qualification
• Experience of working within a medical set up in football or other elite sport
• Be able to work effectively in a team environment
• Full UK driving licence or ability to travel to various locations due to the demands of the role
• Understanding of the Club’s commitment to Safeguarding
• The necessary Disclosure and Barring Service check will apply to this post
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org