SPORTFIVE is a global sports marketing agency that delivers customer-centric solutions based on trust and transparency, deep industry experience and global relationships, digital intelligence and innovation. SPORTFIVE strategically and creatively connects brands, rights-holders, media platforms and fans to create and enable contemporary partnerships in sports.
While creating and growing long-term value for all, SPORTFIVE often leads the sports business into the future through innovative digital solutions and strives to be the most progressive and respected partner in sports.
Being at the centre of professional sport SPORTFIVE will use its unique position, in order to make a positive contribution to sustainability and to live up to the social and economic duty and responsibility, which sport and consequently all parties involved, also have.
SPORTFIVE operates with a global mindset and network of over 1,200 local experts based in 15 countries around the world, active in Football, Golf, Esports, Motorsport, Handball, Tennis, American Football, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Rugby, Olympics and Multi-Sport Events and many more.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop strong relationships with target clients in the Greater China market.
- Achieve budgeted revenues and personal sales goals and maximize profitability.
- Ensure strong market knowledge via the analysis of current brand activity across the sports and entertainment space.
- Rights negotiation and contracting optimization by consolidating challenges and solutions encountered during the client service process.
- Coordinate with the global sales team to develop key business cooperation projects.
- Provide monthly sales reports to the supervisor and communicate regularly with the supervisor on action steps to move our sales forward.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in relevant fields or equivalent.
- At least 5 years working experience on sponsorship deals with high-quality Customer satisfaction.
- A strong background and motivation in brands and a proven track record in sales within the sports/entertainment industry.
- A strong understanding of the China market and business landscape.
- Fluent in local language and English is a must.
- Be passionate and with the capability to lead business negotiation and customer relationships.
- Customer-centricity. Excellent customer needs insight and the ability to develop solutions based on customer needs.
- Well-developed professional with excellent solution selling, negotiation and ability to influence skills.
- Comfortable working in an organization based on trust and mobilizing all aspects of the organisation's resources.
This role is located on site at our Shanghai office.
Type of contract