JOB TITLE: Academy Coach
LOCATION: Saudi Arabia
REPORTS TO: Head Coach
CONTRACT: 5 Aug 2023 – 9 June 2024 (10 months contract)
SALARY PACKAGE: 6000 SAR per month, shared accommodation and car, medical insurance, flights and visa
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 4 June 2023
Plan, prepare and deliver age appropriate sessions in-line with the Juventus Academy methodology for players aged from 4-18 years. Focus on the holistic development of EVERY CHILD from beginner through to advance.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver high quality age appropriate sessions in-line with the Juventus Academy Philosophy
- Use appropriate and varied coaching behaviours linked to the Juventus SFERA approach to ensure all sessions are providing an ‘engaging learning environment’
- Take responsibility for the development of every player within sessions independent of age or ability. Desire and commitment to work with players across all ages from 4-18 years ensuring progress across the 4 corners of development; technical, psychological, physical and social.
- Identify and support the development of player pathways between development and advanced groups.
- Maintain the highest professional standards representing the values of Juventus Academy at all times.
- Undertake all administrative duties, maintain clear session logs of all training and game activities.
- Attend all relevant meetings and briefings.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to take on additional responsibilities as required for the growth of the Academy.
- UEFA B Licence / FA Level 2
- Valid Emergency Aid & Safeguarding certificates
- Valid CRB/DBS Check
- Full UK Driving Licence
- FA Coach Licenced maintaining CPD
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience of working with mixed ability level players ranging from 4-18 years
- Interpersonal skills working with stakeholders and members
- Desire to learn, understand and deliver the Juventus Academy methodology and SFERA coaching values
- Committed, passionate individual with a strong personality and desire to develop young players of all abilities
- Retain the highest professional standards at all times
- Adaptable and flexible approach to explore and work within a different cultural setting
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org