As QPR Community Trust continues to grow, we are looking to recruit a talented Education Mentor/Tutor to work on our highly regarded University Programme.
This role will be based at the impressive Rectory Park sports facility in Northolt (the home of Middlesex FA) and core hours will be Tuesday and Thursday afternoon however there may be some flexibility around working patterns. Pay rate for this role will be between £15 and £20 per hour.
If you have experience in tutoring/mentoring and have a passion for bringing out the best in everyone you work with, then we want to hear from you.
· Mentor students on Higher Education Courses
· Support Higher Education students with work placements.
· Visit University of South Wales 3 times per year to support degree students
· Undertake every opportunity to promote a positive image of QPR in the Community Trust and Queens Park Rangers Football Club.
· Ensure all work is delivered to the standards outlined in the Trust/Club’s Equality, Health and Safety and Child Protection/Safeguarding policies.
· Record and store sensitive data in line with the QPR Trust’s GDPR and Data Protection policies
· Work collaboratively with other QPR Trust departments when required.
The type of experience we are looking for:
· Degree in related subject (desirable)
· Emergency Aid (desirable)
· Safeguarding (desirable)
· DBS (desirable)
Skills, Knowledge, Experience
· Mentoring students within College / University setting
· Experience of working within a classroom environment, supporting students with their assignments
· Passion for your work
· Respectful of different cultures / backgrounds
· Able to go ‘above and beyond’ to provide a high-quality service