Salary: Competitive – please state your expectations on application
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week, any 5 out of 7 days, predominantly afternoons and evenings, flexible working hours required
Location: The City Ground, Nottingham Forest Football Club.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Retail Manager, the Retail Assistant will assist customers with purchases in store and over the telephone offering the highest levels of customer service all the time working to maintain high store standards.
· Serve and advise customers and help to find the goods they want.
· Handle payments by card.
· Professionally handle complaints, even when working with difficult situations.
· To exceed customer expectations by going the extra mile in unique situations.
· Ability to demonstrate a friendly style and work effectively under pressure.
· Advise on the availability of stock and any special promotions.
· Give information on products and prices.
· Replenish stock and make sure goods are attractively displayed.
· Shirt printing.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
· Be able to work as part of a team
· Ability to listen carefully and effectively communicate with different types of customers
· Enjoy working with the public
· Have a polite, helpful manner
· Be confident when dealing with difficult situations
· Have basic mathematical skills, for dealing with payments and stock checks
· Be comfortable using computerised equipment such as tills and data entry systems
· Have plenty of stamina
· Be flexible and adaptable
· Be reliable and trustworthy
· Ability to work under own initiative