Loudoun United FC, the USL Championship affiliate of D.C. United, is a professional soccer team in Loudoun County. Loudoun United is in Leesburg, VA, and plays at Segra Field – a 5,000 seat stadium built in 2019.
The Fun and Community Team is primarily responsible for enhancing the Loudoun United brand by attending various events throughout the Loudoun County area (ex: farmers markets). This role will also act as the fun team/game entertainment for Loudoun United matches. This is a part-time hourly position.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Loudoun United for off-site events to promote brand awareness.
- Serve as the fun team/game entertainment during Loudoun United matches to fulfill match activations, such as: signing up fans for pre-match activations (high-five tunnel, flag kids, etc.), creating a fun atmosphere in-game, running half-time games, and helping facilitate post-match activations (post-match autographs, kids kick, etc.).
- Lead set-up and tear down of all elements while at events.
- Be able to speak on Loudoun United products at community events
- Create a fun and professional atmosphere at community events & matches – this role is FUN.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Highly motivated, energetic, and talented individual with excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills to entertain fans.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from events.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Most work is conducted outside in all weather conditions, including cold, rain, and heat.
- Flexibility to work long hours, evenings, and weekends.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time, stoop, kneel, and climb stairs.