Loudoun United FC, the USL Championship affiliate of D.C. United, is a professional soccer team in Loudoun County. Loudoun United is in Leesburg, VA, and plays at Segra Field – a 5,000 seat stadium built in 2019. Segra Field also is home to the Major League Rugby team Old Glory DC, and hosts matches for the National Women's Soccer League team, the Washington Spirit.
The Usher is responsible for providing an enjoyable experience to guests by directing them to their seats and areas throughout the stadium. The Usher will also be responsible for ensuring that the seats in their designated sections are well-maintained. This is a part-time hourly position.
- Check fan tickets for seat location and direct them to correct seating location
- Ensure the seats in sections are well-maintained (dry, clean, not broken).
- Report any broken seats to management.
- Knowledge of facility locations and services offered.
- Assisting guests with disabilities needing assistance.
- As required, escort fans to seats and make sure seats are presented in a clean manner
- Upon seats becoming wet due to weather, ensure seats are presented in a clean manner
- Performing all other duties as assigned to ensure a safe and enjoyable event for guests.
- Must be vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Effective verbal communication skills and able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondences, and memos.
- Show a strong ability to multi-task and solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from events.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Most work is conducted outside in all weather conditions, including cold, rain, and heat.
- Flexibility to work long hours, evenings, and weekends.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time, stoop, kneel, and climb stairs.