Segra Field, the United Performance Center, and the FanDuel Sportsbook at Audi Field (collectively “Venues”). The Surveillance Operator’s will be a key contributor to the security operations team on a daily basis and in the event of a crisis that would disrupt the continuity of the organization’s safe and secure business operations. This could include, but is not limited to, natural disasters, workplace violence, facility emergencies, fire and issues of serious injury or illness. Surveillance Operator positions require heavy use of computer operating systems, including Microsoft and Avigilon Control Center 7, among other systems. This position requires specialized training. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures. Surveillance Operator schedules are open to first, second, and third shifts; depending on scheduling needs Surveillance Operators may be temporarily assigned to different shifts outside of their preferred arrangement.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures that the Audi Field, Segra Field and the United Performance Center is provided with high-quality security services to protect people and property.
- Communicates effectively with the security and surveillance teams between Audi Field, Segra Field, and the United Performance Center.
- Operate various closed-circuit television (CCTV) technology to monitor and review sports book activities, archive video evidence, and monitor the system for malfunctions.
- Proactively monitor all sports book areas and personnel to promote accountability with policies and procedures, identify suspicious activity, and deter fraud and theft.
- Proactively observe and review video then complete required documentation regarding specific incidents including but not limited to guest complaints, procedure errors, risk management issues, player evaluations, theft, and variances.
- Maintain and improve knowledge of company policies, procedures, and threats in all areas which surveillance is responsible for monitoring through training and professional development. Assists in continuous departmental training and new hire training.
- Cooperate with the local Gaming Authority and coordinate with and/or assist other law enforcement agencies as necessary. Maintain strict confidentiality of surveillance operations and any non-public information learned as an employee.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least 18 years of age
- At least one year of gaming and/or surveillance experience preferred.
- Detailed knowledge of local gaming regulations preferred.
- Knowledge of advantage play systems and cheating methods preferred.
- Maintain current active status of all required License, and must always carry the license while on duty
- Previous experience working in a similar setting preferred.
- Successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test
- Trained in First Aid/CPR
- Work varied shifts, to include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Ability to distinguish colors.
- Ability to handle both common and crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- Basic working knowledge of various computer technology and software to include Microsoft Office applications.
- Effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions.
- Must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
- Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the public in a professional and effective manner
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Proficient in basic math without use of a calculator.
- Remain flexible to ever changing environments; adapt well to different situations.