D.C. United is seeking a driven and motivated Membership Services Executive to assist in managing and delivering superior services to our D.C. United Season Ticket Members.
In this role you will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships with our dedicated and passionate season ticket members. Each team member will be responsible for developing and executing a renewal strategy during the year to deliver memberships and programs to meet the needs of members with a goal to achieve the team’s objective of ensuring continued support from our members.
Retention is not the sole priority of the position. Account Executives will need to be sales oriented, capable of handling a new business goal which can be achieved through a combination of new full season, suite and group sales in order to continue to grow our fan base.
The position is based in Washington, D.C. at Audi Field, home of D.C. United.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- High energy and positive attitude
- Desire for learning and professional development
- Strong work ethic with competitive approach to exceeding goals and expectations
- Relationships Equal Results mentality
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of one-year sales experience in F2F selling, outbound sales, entertainment or sports industry preferred.
- Must have a passion for customer service and ability to seek new sales opportunities.
- Excellent written and oral communication/interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple customer inbound requests.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and time management
- Ability to handle heavy phone volume, both outbound and inbound
- Flexibility to work weekends, nights and holidays as required by schedule of events.
- Experience or working knowledge of Ticketmaster Archtics ticketing platform and Microsoft CRM
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- You must provide proof of COVID-19 Vaccination prior to start date.
- Ticketmaster Archtics ticketing platform.
- Microsoft Suite Skills
- Customer Service
D.C. United is committed to uplifting our community, staff, and club. We are seeking candidates to be a part of our journey in our quest for continued organizational growth and another MLS Cup.
D.C. United will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
D.C. United is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). D.C. United reaffirms its commitment to the principles of equal opportunity and diversity. D.C. United is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. D.C. United is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, pregnancy, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state, and local laws. Employment decisions can include hiring, termination, compensation, benefits, promotion, training selection, or other statuses or conditions of employment. All employment decisions are made on the basis of individual skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance, and other appropriate qualifications.