Organisation: South London Girls Football Academy
Salary: £25 per session
Location: Camberwell, South London
Contract type: Permanent (Part time)
Closing date: 8 July 2023
Due to continued growth and high demand, South London Girls Football Academy are hiring an enthusiastic football coach who is able to provide energetic and technically sound football sessions to our Under 6 group.
You will need to be able to balance fun in the fundamentals and exploration of the game with providing quality technical detail to allow those passionate and excelling players to start building their technical foundation. An eye for fun and engagement but passion for offering even the youngest players the opportunity to take on good technical information.
South London Girls Football Academy offers young females the opportunity to develop their football through a 43-week holistic development curriculum. It is an academy that provides a high level of professional coaching for those wishing to accelerate their development.
We are looking for applications from coaches with:
- FA Level 2 or above (ideally) – open to FA Level 1 depending on the experience and ambitions of the coach.
- At least a full season working with 4-6 year olds (preferably 2 or more)
- Experience coaching youth girls’ football ideal
- Can demonstrate experience of developing detailed session plans
- Ability to demonstrate acute technical understanding
- Available Saturday mornings all year with the exception of school summer holidays and Xmas & NYE weekends.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this role then please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cover letters optional.