The Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) is an MLS soccer club serving the greater Los Angeles area. LAFC is dedicated to building a world-class soccer club that represents the diversity of Los Angeles and is committed to delivering an unrivaled experience for fans. LAFC’s ownership group is comprised of local leaders and innovators of industry with intellectual capital, financial prowess, operations expertise, and success in the fields of entertainment, sports, technology, and media. LAFC is invested in the world’s game and Los Angeles, constructing, and developing the 22,000 seat BMO Stadium and a top-flight training center on the campus of Cal-State Los Angeles.
The Coordinator, Corporate Partnerships will serve as a support role for both the sales and service teams, providing an exciting opportunity to learn the various facets of the industry and grow with the organization. This role will assist the department with various administrative duties, including but not limited to client hospitality, research, gifting, event coordinating, sales deck preparation, etc. The Coordinator will also assist the Partnership Marketing team as it relates to account servicing and asset delivery.
- Assist the Sr. Director, Partnership Marketing with support for stadium naming rights partner contractual deliverables.
- Participate in department ideation sessions and sales pitch creations.
- Provide research and prospecting support to sales teammates.
- Assist with Sales Pipeline report management.
- Coordinate department premium orders and inventory of all memorabilia and giveaway items.
- Capture meeting minutes and track weekly agenda for internal department meetings.
- Responsible for tracking partner asset obligations and verification of implementation.
- Assist with planning and execution of sponsorship events/activities at LAFC home games and select Stadium Events.
- Oversee special projects as directed by Supervisor.
- Provide administrative support for the partnerships department as needed.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Bachelors degree in a related field from an accredited College or University required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a related role with a professional sports team or agency is preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally.
- Highly driven self-starter with the ability to work with teammates or individually.
- Excellent attention to detail, effective follow-up and follow through required.
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to multitask and execute various projects in a timely manner.
- Strong spelling, grammar, proofreading skills, and ability to articulate ideas in a concise manner.
- Superb critical thinking ability to effectively and efficiently address and solve internal and external challenges.
- Ability to always maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Fantastic customer service skills with a “can do” attitude.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays. Must be able to work all home games during the season.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
LAFC strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
LAFC recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. LAFC may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.