Chicago Fire Football Club is a Major League Soccer team that was founded in 1997 and is Chicago’s ambassador to the global sport of soccer. The Club recently returned to Soldier Field as well as opened a new 50,000 square foot office in the heart of the city. With tremendous growth and expansion, the Club is laying the foundation for an audacious and ambitious vision that will transform the brand and the success of the Club in the coming years.
Some of the fabulous employee perks Chicago Fire Football Club offers to full-time employees include:
- Option to work remotely 1 week from any place of choice per year
- Flexible work arrangements & hybrid scheduling (upon manager approval)
Paid Time Off
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off upon hire
- 22 days of paid holiday time off (including 2 weeks off at the end of each calendar year)
- 1 day of birthday PTO
- 4 hours of Volunteer Time Off per month
Excellent Benefit Programs
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Supplementary Life, Supplementary AD&D, Flexible, Spending Account & Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- 401k eligibility immediately upon hire with a 3% employer contribution rate
- Educational Stipend of $1,500 per year
Paid Parental Leave
- 14-16 weeks fully paid leave for employees giving birth and 8 weeks fully paid leave for committed partners & spouses – applicable to foster care & adoptive parents as well
- 6 weeks fully paid FMLA leave to care for a family member with a serious medical condition
Office Culture & Facilities
- Once a month ‘Wellness Wednesdays’ to focus on employee wellbeing
- Full game room, frequent happy hours & parties, employee recognition programs, and access to a full workout center and rooftop at our central office
- Must be fully vaccinated and boosted for COVID-19
- Chicago Fire FC is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. Our diversity initiatives start with the recruitment and selection process; therefore, we’d like to welcome all diverse candidates to apply to opportunities within our Club.
- CFFC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, sexual orientation or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
- If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.