Nashville Soccer Club is seeking a Coordinator, Digital Marketing to assist in its digital marketing execution. The Coordinator, Digital Marketing will aid in increasing awareness, brand equity, and digital/social media footprint of Nashville Soccer Club and its players and activities, at the local, national, and international levels. This individual will oversee the Nashville SC website and assist the Digital Marketing Department with social media accounts as well as help with content plans, execute branded content, plus ideate, and develop content on the team during the season and offseason.
The Coordinator, Digital Marketing will also contribute to monitoring the website and social channels and meeting KPIs as assigned. Additionally, the digital marketing team is responsible for creating compelling content that ultimately drives ticket sales and revenue.
- Perform general website maintenance activities, including but not limited to: data entry, updating transactions, player bios, coach and staff bios, depth charts, rosters, ticketing pages, section home pages, and corporate partner pages.
- Assist with social media content production, including brainstorming ideas and content capture, as needed.
- Monitor and generate website traffic reports using Google analytics and provide recommendations to improve user experience and boost traffic.
- Develop KPIs for measuring website performance.
- Coordinate website editorial schedule and publish content, including articles, press releases, matchday information, videos, ticketing, and other page updates.
- Assess website content and identify ways to improve SEO and conversions to optimize performance.
- Assist with placement of marketing and corporate partnerships ads on website.
- Track best industry trends and digital practices among other professional sports teams/leagues, content creators and influencers.
- Provide coverage on game days as well as community and corporate events.
- Work closely with creative department on look and feel of website graphics.
- Perform various other duties from time to time as assigned.
- Prior experience developing a variety of digital or web-related products for a brand or sports organization is preferred.
- Work with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus.
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (FORGE preferred).
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge/understanding of website management and social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube.
- Strong copy-writing and editing skills.
- Graphic design and/or video editing skills is a plus.
- Ability to be prompt and dependable and to manage multiple tasks with multiple priorities.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications and ability to be a team player.
- Ability to work long, flexible hours including gamedays, evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
- Ability and internal drive to demonstrate a positive attitude and strong work ethic in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Ability to be a team player and thrive in a collaborative, creative environment.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent industry experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.