The Graphic Designer will be work alongside our creative team to provide graphics for all platforms for Nashville SC and our new stadium. This team is looking for a highly creative addition that is willing to collaborate and innovate. The graphic design position reports directly to the Creative Director.
- Involved in the day-to-day design for all departments from marketing and digital, sales, merchandise, operations, partnerships, and so on.
- Work on projects including, but not limited to design for brand development, logo creation, mobile experiences, digital boards, email and web, promotions; and social media design.
- Be a good steward of the Nashville SC brand, ensuring all graphics and produced items are executed on-brand.
- Provide dynamic, innovative and groundbreaking creative that drives sales and helps accomplish organizational goals.
- Manage multiple projects, producing quality designs on time with a high standard of quality.
- 2-3 years' experience as a creative professional; experience in sports and/or entertainment a plus
- Motion graphics experience a plus
- Must present a portfolio of works that represents a diverse creative skill set including logo design, photo editing, advertising campaigns, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Experience with photography and Lightroom
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple departments
- Understanding of soccer culture and Major League Soccer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to ideate and execute at a high level
- Action-oriented and able to work independently, as well as within a team
- A strong familiarity with current trends and design techniques
- Available nights and weekends
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.