Huntsville City Football Club is seeking a dedicated, hard-working, and innovative individual who is interested in an opportunity to work within the Fan & Community Engagement team at Huntsville City Football Club. This position will assist in the preparation, planning and execution of all Nashville SC fan & community activations, in the Huntsville area, at Joe Davis Stadium and the Mid-South Region.
- Assist in the booking and needs of anthem singers for all Huntsville City FC match days.
- Coordinate with artist management to secure game day production timelines.
- Align with Stadium Operations for all vendor access and match day timelines for equipment load in and load out.
- Represent Huntsville City Football Club at all home matches and at club events in the community and region.
- Planning and execution of the Huntsville City Football Club Fan Zone.
- Work with the Huntsville City Football Club partnership team to coordinate vendor load in for the fan zone.
- Assist in the coordination of supporter travel with league representatives and supporter leadership.
- Coordinate the pre-staging of any supporter equipment within the stadium, tailgating and march to the stadium on match day.
- Coordinate lead generation and data capture efforts at all fan engagement events.
- Ideate new and innovative fan engagement initiatives / programs.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure all departmental and club goals are being met while identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Work with Community Engagement Team to plan and execute Huntsville City Football Club community programs, engagement events, and match-day activations
- Help foster and maintain the club’s presence and engagement in local schools, neighborhoods, and community organizations
- Cultivate relationships across diverse communities to provide new opportunities to support local and regional community goals
- Provide ongoing input, information, and materials (as requested) that support internal and external communication efforts about programming and opportunities
- Compile Community Impact Reports monthly and maintain data collection applicable information
- 1-2 years’ experience within the fields of sports or event management and community.
- Knowledgeable, innovative, and creative as it relates to events with a good understanding and passion for the Huntsville market and local community.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, to include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Calendar.
- Strong organizational, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies.
- Self-starter with the ability to think on one’s feet and problem solve.
- Operate effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced environment; and
- Ability to work nights/early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- Proficient in both English and Spanish preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.