At Nashville SC, we intertwine performance and medical to build a cohesive return to play experience for our players. In this internship, you will gain valuable exposure to the performance side of our department while performing duties in line with the medical team’s unified vision. This internship will provide hands-on experience while being exposed to the performance staff and high-level soccer players and coaches.
- Assist in medical coverage (training and games), injury assessment/ treatment, and rehabilitation services for athletes.
- Collaborate with coaches, athletes, performance staff, and medical professionals to improve and manage player condition.
- Coordinate with the Medical and Performance Staff to be in line with the Nashville SC Return to Play policy.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
- Some travel may be assigned as required
- Regular attendance and hours according to the standards established by the Head Athletic Trainer and/or the Performance team *flexibility a must
- NATABOC Certified Athletic Trainer required
- Tennesee ATC State Licensure required or eligible to obtain
- Current Professional CPR/AED Certification required
- Experience/education in sport performance preferred
- Experience working with or around soccer athletes preferred
- Ability to manage time and remain organized
- Ability to collaborate across departments including performance, equipment, and administration
- You will be asked to perform multiple job functions, be flexible and willing to act outside of the assigned job duties to benefit the team
- Exhibit a team first mentality and positive attitude
- Attention to detail and the ability to be proactive is a must
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.