Nashville SC is looking for highly motivated individuals interested in being a part of the Major League Soccer team in Nashville. The ideal candidates will demonstrate initiative, the ability to multi-task, a willingness to learn and a positive attitude. HOW TO APPLY: Please submit an intern application (found at www.nashvillesc.com/interns) and resume to email@example.com.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received so interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Please note that internships are in-person but are subject to change based on department.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in daily planning and execution of community engagement initiatives throughout the Nashville area. Such events include, but are not limited to school-based programs, after-school community-based initiatives, service-learning projects, youth-soccer events, and community fundraisers.
• Provide support for matchday initiatives involving community partners and special guests.
• Assist in communication with nonprofit partners and key stakeholders to ensure all departmental and club goals are being met while identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Assist with lead generation and data capture efforts at community engagement events.
• Perform other related tasks as assigned by Sr. Director of Community Engagement.
• Experience in nonprofits, schools, and community-based settings.
• Computer proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong verbal, written communication skills and telephone etiquette with strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple priorities with tight deadlines.
• Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for college credit.
• Available 20-25 hours per week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.