Nashville SC is looking for highly motivated individuals interested in being a part of the Major League Soccer team in Nashville. The ideal candidates will demonstrate initiative, the ability to multi-task, a willingness to learn and a positive attitude. HOW TO APPLY: Please submit an intern application (found at www.nashvillesc.com/interns) and resume to email@example.com.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received so interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Please note that internships are in-person but are subject to change based on department.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Write and report on the club, players, and coaches both on and off the field.
• Interview coaches and players and assist with transcribing quotes for the club’s digital use.
• Assist with generating and posting content on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
• Assist with building, updating, and editing the club’s website.
• Assist with generating and posting content on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and TikTok.
• Knowledge and interest in sports.
• Proficient in proper sports writing etiquette and AP style.
• Computer proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong communication skills and telephone etiquette.
• Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for college credit.
• Available 20-25 hours per week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.